Better Security Guard Services
The role of a security officer is to protect, watch, guard, and patrol all assigned areas. Indiana Security Services is a fully licensed security guard service company serving Indianapolis IN. We will methodically evaluate your needs and provide the best quality service at the best cost available. We provide on-site guarding, mobile patrol, and much more. We come equipped with high tech and a keen eye for safety. Call us today at (800) 918-0151
Indiana Security Services
It protects assets, property, and persons from theft, damage, harm, or unlawful acts. Serves as a crime deterrent; observes, detects, monitors and reports unlawful activities. Provides perimeter and street patrol monitoring services.
Security Officer Awareness
Prevention, protection, and deterrence are the top priorities of Indiana Security Services. Our security guards work hard to prevent offenses before they have a chance to manifest. Our security guards keep people safe, enabling them to go about their daily lives. Every day, our security guards protect and provide safety to people and property.
Where Our Guards Patrol And Provide Services
Our security officers work in a variety of sectors, industries, and private concerns. They’re found in many different settings throughout Indianapolis Indiana. They’re working in local apartments, hotels, special events, plants, and construction sites.
Our Security Guards Are Well Trained
Indiana Security Services security guards undergo thorough and extensive training. This ensures that they’re prepared to handle whatever comes their way while on duty. Our security guards register with the state. They must complete a set of training courses before they can work.
Security Officer Company Services
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspects buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Permits entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Informs violators of policy and procedures.
- Restrains trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Interviewing witnesses.
- Obtains signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Follows property or manufacturer’s instructions.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Calling for repairs.
- Evaluates new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Residential security guards patrol apartments, residential properties, and similar areas, safeguarding against illegal activity, such as theft, loitering, trespassing, vandalism, etc.
Commercial security guard services are the cornerstone of securing any commercial property, hotel, office building, retail outlet, or major local events.
Industrial security services for manufacturing plants and facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, intermodal transport and construction sites.
Free Security Service Assessment
Indiana Security Services LLC takes great pride in our client-first approach and our advanced management structure that make us the top choice for all your security guard needs. We’d like to chat with you on how we can better serve your needs.